WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100 per pet
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300 per pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 per pet
Other fees to anticipate:
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider, ePremium. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Reserved Carports and Garage Parking at a fee. See leasing team for details.
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
We are currently open from 10am-5pm on Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sunday.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Each apartment home includes an in-unit washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Internet at Prairie View at Village West is available from AT&T or Google Fiber.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
We offer both covered parking and garage options at a fee. These are based on availability.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case by case basis.