Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $150
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100 per pet
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300 per pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 per pet
Other fees to anticipate:
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider, ePremium. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Reserved Carports and Garage Parking at a fee. See leasing team for details.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are currently open from 10am-5pm on Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sunday.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm.
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Each apartment home includes an in-unit washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Internet at Prairie View at Village West is provided by AT&T.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
We offer both covered parking and garage options at a fee. These are based on availability.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case by case basis.